Tuesday, September 05, 2006

simply ELATED!!

SiMpLy elated!!The 1st taste of victory today at the annual Pesta Sukan carnival held at Pasir Ris Downtown east!Getting into the semis with a score of 3-1!
Playing 2 periods of 15min, down with 9players including June our ever so wonderful goalie!I went onto the court with rather low confidence...come on!With 3forwards to run our lungs out,and the opponent team, 2 pretty lines to change, plus we lost to them in the league.N we haven had a real game for MOnths!Guilty to say...at that pt of time, my confidence in myself n e team of winng this game is less than 50%!!I really cant help feeling that way,I was telling myself even a draw will be a bonus to us!
WOHoo, 1st half,Siti's 1st goal really height the whole fighting spirit up man.With Hazwah supporting throughout almost the whole 30min,the playmakers going all out for the ball.The fact that the court is UlTIMATELY sLippery,making me fall flat on fours(n i swore i heard laughter fr the spectators,IDiot!!y do always have to be the 1?!!)didnt reduce our hunger for the ball!we shielded and fought,millions times of unglam falls and flying sticks,banging into opponents intentionally or unintentionally,bt who cares!With excellent assistance n beautiful direct passes from the rest of the team, I SENT in 2 more goals in the 2nd half!!WOHOOO...i'll never forget e overjoyed lk on all my teammates with the blow of the whistle...I'M lOVING IT MAN!
Tmr's match against Tampinese titans gonna be a real tough 1,they have national players like Ruyi and god knows hu,even Eddie said, is Jill Quek is gog down, ur can just walk over, go macs n have a gd dinner instead!!hahah!thANks for tt man, eddie!Anyway just gog down n have fun!LET's go stORM!Ur will determine ur game!

No comments: