so wat?!!:P
Triump over the malao
If my dear fren cw is the "蟑螂克星" then I muz be the great "猿猴克星"...haha!
It's my turn to be gleeful over tt poor malao's misfortune...
cos it has met its opponent....Ms Yips!! HOHOO
Just 2weeks ago,I was so freaked out when the malao snarled and threatened to pounce on me that I ran into my room and locked the door!(stupid ^(00)^ still laughed @ me)
[anyway...Ohh hoOO, tt's was all in the past!]
Yesterday morn, as usual I peeped out of the door upon hearg the rummaging of the garbage bag at the kitchen.As expected,it was the stupid malao with an apple core that I threw away the night b4. Guess what?Tt smart burglar actually stopped wateva it was doing and stared back at me!!I hesitated, shooed at it AND wohh,it actually made a move towards me!!I was fuming mad la! Don't rem where the sudden surge of courage came from,
I bent down and grabbed whatever was available on the floor...happened to be my Havianas sandal,waved at it,ready to throw!! Luckily my action frightened it, it agiley crawled out from the half-opened door after giving me a last tt "I-will-be-back" kind of look.eHHh...it just made me madder!Cant imagine what will happen if it decided to stay put and I decided to throw my sandals!!Guess I'll just run in and slam the door shut!:D)
Anyway, I guess my action muz have been quite hilarious, cos at that pt, Weiyu came out of her room,in time to see the monkey escaping. Turned and saw me holdg my sandal, she burst into laughter!:P Thank god it was her and nt her roommate's yandao bf who saw or else I'll be super maluated. Hooho..so prd of myself! At least I conquered my fear n show tt irritating malao what I am capable of !(Took revenge 4 e 2breakfast I lost to them)yeah!*claps*

6hrs of KTV session
Finally went to sing in TW!!Went to budget 1 call 神采飞扬.Wow, it looks just like a hotel,standing 3storeys high by itself, with pretty spacious rooms and a attached toilet each.Sang from 12am-6am!It was fun to dig out all the old pop songs during our sec sch days,like bkstreet's "I want it tt way", get up on the sofa and started gog crazy!HOHoh(Hope Max wasnt scared by us).Bt the next morning I totally concused.
知足常乐。。。所以很快乐
The moment I saw the familiar handwriting, simply overwhelmed by this heart-warming feeling.Was expecting a whole page filled with words, so was taken by surprise when I saw just 4 lines of chinese wrds.Had to read 3x to figure out what it was about and after tt I couldnt stop laughing...(Stupid Wy and Pp kept laughg at me:P)
[really touched](: -^(00)^-
No comments:
Post a Comment