Monday, February 05, 2007

Blog revived!



Wah...seems like ages since i last blogged...bt really cant find the time to blog though I'm supposed to be "Ba long long ing" with no lectures, tutorials and assignments. So now here I'm, sitting in the office, yes! at 1051pm, (i'm working till 1am) waiting for calls and decided it's time i do sth abt my mouldy blog.(I'm nt slacking, the rest are playing bridge la!)

wHOo!shall start wif my wakeboarding session 1st. 3words to describe that. fun,Fun..FUN!
went wif Ah bee, Ruu, Qiao and Sandy mama to Marina ctry club and damn I missed the shuttle by just a spilt sec which led me to spend $6.70 on cab fare. Nvm the fun and excitement made up for this...sandy is the pro man,e 4 amateurs were nt nt bad either..haha!Qiao, e talented 1 was already riding thrgh e waves on her 3rd attempt. Me, though kept stumbling at 1st rd, managed to stand up and grinned at e cam while e boat steered and turned!the feeling of cruising through the waves was simply SHIOK! I wana go again!!(photos will be up soon!)
N this time rd, my dear, u gotta to be there to join in the fun with me!


st few 1 month has be totally HECTIC, IVP and and league trainings occupied 4-5days a week..I found myself practically running from millenia tower after work to SRCalmost everyday for trainings, it was no joke!so physically and mentally drained tt I Found myself drifting off when Jamie was talking..The IVP games, saw NTU gers team winning ITE 5-0 clinchg the 3rd position....However I was diappointed wif my own performance and inevitably with not able to last till the final battle against NYP. E lost to NUS was really hard luck, in terms of skills, I thk our match against NYP in the quarters proved everything, Lousie commented tt it was the best match she saw for the whole IVp season till then.. a match tt we can all walk out of the court,heads high, sticks down, teling ourselves, Great fight man!yah weLL done gers!

This season's league,the record of club losses seems to be gathering momentum with each weekend. besides the 1st 7-0 win agst UWC, the rest of the games saw storm in a losing streak..and i can smell a storm brewing which is quite scary. This coming sun will be my last game wif storm,come on man let me add on the e 2goals I've scored in the season so far..may e stormies triump over RP!Aza aza fighting!

aghh!! playing the last game means "my days are numbered"..the thought of leaving Sg, with no papa, mummy to nag me, no attitude mei n nauti didi to quarrel wif, no siao za bos to havoc wif me, n no more Piggy to warm my hands when I'm cold or cook mee for me when I come bk fr traing,tired and famished...the tot of this make me emotional all over again.

Babes, jio me out when u're are free k!

No comments: