
Yeah!! I'm safely In Taiwan, Kao Hsiung... finally got my internet connection!settlg down, exploring the school NSYSU(it's a toruist attraction)haha, just like NTU, it's another Island by itself..
orHH it's 247am now, my French roommate and her French frens still partying outside at e lounge...The interntational village I'm staying is a partying paradize, 3/4filled with ang mohs.yest night this cute French guy fren of my roommate juz popped in and asked whether i wana join them to drk red wine!I was like it's ok..haha!(wat if i gt drunk,NONO!).
All the ah yee(aunties) and Kao Hsiung ppl are pretty helpful...for eg this nice shu shu(uncle) who helped us contact our buddies n helped e 4 poor gers wif our many many lugguage on own way fr the airport..n this other who 1 who prob gave us a crash course on the tourist attractions though we only asked him on how to get to this particular place...haha
Sch nt gona start till tuesday, so we're taking the tim to explore the school and ard school.Basically NSYSU is on top of the mountain,u've to walk through this long tunnel to get to the sch by foot and guess wat my school, the school o liberal arts is on top of that mt top!u've to walk up this teep slope, through this winding little path in the middle of the forest, u'll prob die if u roll down and den *teng teng* u reach the arts school! I thk i should just get a scooter for $400 and ride ard e sch like evry other student here!BooMm or else I'll prob be late for lesson everyday.Bt e sunset here is gorgeous!Lk at e pic,no photoshop effect, I swear!haha!
E MRT serv is nt up yet and the bus is nt very convenient so almost every1 rides a ji1 che1 (scooter).So pedestrains like us are almost a rare sight. E red lights here are only for reference for drivers,(just l@@K and go),crossg the zebra crossing here is like jaywalking in orchard rd...
the smart 5 of us went to explore ourselves on bus 11 today(e dist I walked today is >the dist I walked in a week in NTU))bt finally got to Ai He (love river) it's very similar to clarke Quay, with this twin tower in the middle. The lights lit up,breeze blowing and buskers singing, even playing a gu zhen, it's the perfect place for lovers...几罗曼蒂克一下。。哈哈:)
Ohhh I finally gt to try 葱油饼and 麻辣火锅today, bt I thk e 2nd 1 is nt e authentic 1, nt spicy enough!Yet to feel e "I'm paying to torture myself feelg"hahha! And I'm gog to buy e smelly beancurd despite e strong objections from Xinrui and the rest!I admit e smell is really unbearable, can smell it even a street away..so imagine the smell in my mouth after i eat it!bt hey, tt's Taiwan's local delicacy man n plus i simply love beancurds!haha
In a few hours time, we'll be on a boat heading for this island to play!make full use of the time b4 sch starts(yawns)haha!okk update again ppl!
Auntie HY, there's no bing lang xi shi here in Kao Hsiung, only gt Bing lang ah yee!wait till I get to Taipei, I'll take pics to show u k!
MeiMei, the pink guitar is a limited edition of a hand painted 1,pretty cute ah!Took is specially for ya!be a good ger k!Really misses ur lots!
N I'm starting to Love NTU, at least our halls have mattress n internet cable and a hardworkg auntie who mops our toilet floor wif the toilet bowl water,it's btr den nothing!We've to clean our own toilets and there's no toilet paper provided!
::I lOVE NTU !!::
No comments:
Post a Comment