Wednesday, March 14, 2007

2nd attack by monkey!



Happy 21st Birthday Cai!

Wishing my dear Cai a happy 21st in advance.May u keep e ball rolling and find ur prince charming real soon, bt dun find 1 wif huge eyes too!:P!Be happy n enjoy yourself babe, it's ur day!


This is one of the posters pasted all over NSYSU.They should really change the picture of tt monkey. The monkey that robbed me of my strawberry toast this morning wasnt this cute, it is huge and ugly!Nothing close to this cute monkey in the poster!


I HATE monkeys!!!After being robbed of my breakfast for the 2nd time, I'm so determined to put rat poison into my toast tmr and feed it to them!!ARghh!


Blame it on our carelessness,I was happily taking my 2nd bite of my strawberry toast tt Xinrui had so kindly spread for me while walking to the busstop.All of a sudden, Xinrui screamed"啊!!!猴子!”With her previous experience, she grew smarter.She flung her bread to them and jumped aside. Instanlty,I jumped aside with her too but still frantically trying to hide my toast!(PLSSS I only took a 2nd bite!!)Beside us,this auntie was screaming,"你们不可以走这边,这里有30多只猴子啦!”


At this moment,I didnt notice another larger one was approaching me cos my contact was giving me problem this morning.Following next, I just heard Xinrui scream,"啊艺萍,多一只!!来了来了”(sound like some drama ah bt tt exactly what happened)


I turned and saw it crawling towards me,without thinking, I threw my bread @ it with a "nah give u la!"then turned and ran, still in a state of shock!


It was so embarrassing la!!we were outside the canteen and e commotion we created was enough to draw all those in e canteen la!ARGHH!


Stupid malao!!!Cartoons should stop distorting the real characteristics of monkeys and make them out to be cute, smart and friendly animals!They're no where near there!!Stop corrupting our minds!!
MONKEY ARE CUNNING n GREEDY BURGLARS, ROBBERS!

No comments: