I was so pissed with clearing up the mess almost everyday..I made a poster and pasted it on the door!e kitchen is always in a mess...thank god I dun really use it!The battle goes on。。。
"Thanks" to some inconsiderate people who obviously do nt know how to clear up after cooking..
my battle with the malao is nt gona end so early...
I charged out with my floorball stick upon hearing the familiar sound this afternoon.
Upon seeing me,that ugly,humongous 4-legged "u-know-what" jumped up then out of the half-opened door and leapt onto the tree in front of the balcony.Then ehh...it stopped, perched on the tree branches with 2 slices of bread in its mouth.I stopped at the balcony and stared at it, still holdg my floorball stick...curious to find out what stunt tt malao gona perform...
And guess what?!!Suddenly it grabbed hold of the branches and shook with all its might!As if telling me "u better back off, or elseI gona jump at u", doesnt this remind u of a scene in the movie "The planet of apes"?I felt my blood boiling...I mean "Come on!u're the burglar!And now u're threatening me!" URghhh!*Fuming*
I dropped my stick and replaced it with the long metal stick used to put our laundry up the clothes line and hit the branches sveral times b4 tt malao scrambled away!Leaving me there looking like an idiot, holding that stick, staring at the tree! ArgHH!!This is too much!!Who says they need to be protected?...NOW we're the ENDANGERED ones !!
Speaking abt being "aggresive", I thk some guys are comparable to those malaos in NSYSU...haha!
真是滥桃花
想到我朋友wy的“滥桃花”故事,我就不自觉想笑。
她独自去跑步结果有台湾“哥哥”主动搭讪哦。。。而且积极展开追求,死缠烂打。
开始打电话、msn她,约她出门,故意等他跑步时也假装去打篮球。
朋友被他的“过分积极”吓到了。
昨天,wy突然跑来,一脸快要气爆地跟我讲:
“你知道他msn告诉我什么吗?他问我知不知道他那天跑过我身边时在想什么?"
“结果他说了什么?”我好奇地追问。
“你懂吗?他竟然说他觉得他跑过我时觉得我很香!!”
哈哈哈!我听了差点就笑到在地上滚。
试想一个刚在操场跑了8圈的人,即使喷了一整瓶香水也香不到哪里去吧!
变态!!哈哈!所有听到这故事的人都有同样的反应。
The moral of the story is...(hahah)
在追求女孩子过分积极有时会使事情弄巧反拙,让对方感到反感,甚至连朋友也没得做。有时必须以退为进,反而可能会成功,男生好好学学哦!:D
No comments:
Post a Comment