Saturday, May 05, 2007

scared to tears by MALAO!

[ PQ's creation]so creative*hugz*
Early morning at 6am, u must be wondering why am I blogg at such a weird hr.



For the 1st time since my 2mths+ in Kaohsiung,



I was scared or rather totally traumatised to tears by the monkey.



Early morning at 5am,I was awakened by the sound of tearing plastic, loud clankg sound of teacups.It took me a few minutes to wake up fr my dreams and registered e fact tt



THE MALAO has got into MY ROOM!!

RIGHT HERE at an armchair's length fr my bed!



worse I realized my roommate wasnt ard!

My immediate reaction was to make some loud noise

by banging my cupboard door close.Innocently thking perhaps this would scared the ugly,

huge "u-know-what" away!



It DIDNT work!



I discreetly peepped out fr behind my cupboard.

and started tremblg when I saw tt huge beast still sitting on my roommate's table.

I pulled my head bk in and bang the cupboard door once again while

feverously thkg o ways to get hold of my flrball stick w/o e malao seeg me...

I was just banging on my luck, e chance is slim cos it's so near I can almost smell its body stench(猴骚味).

So a direct confrontation will mean declaring a war...and I'll definitely lose cos tt beast is so much more agile.Dun forget,it moves on 4s, while I only have 2legs!:P

I thk it can easily pounce on me,scratch me and still has time to run away b4 I can even grab my weapon.



Thank god! By then tt beast was sitting outside the window, tasting its bag of chinese tea leaves(malaos are still beasts, nt much brains ya!Didnt noe tea leaves are meant to be drank wif water izit?!!)

W/o a 2nd tot, I grabbed my flrball stick and charged out to the window(at tt mt, my flrball stick was shaking..becos my hands were trembling really badly)



Upon seeing me, tt humonguous beast lunged forward,signallg me to"back -off".

I was too scared to thk of anythg, I just waved my stick frantically and charged forward

"跟它拼了!!!”or else I'll never gona get any more slp...

it's amazing it's a stupid tot like this tt gave me the courage at the critical mt.



And I won...

The malao ran off, ok! No..it scrambled off on 4s.



Bt I wasnt a abit elated over my victory...

the reality that I was soo close to being attack by a huge, ugly beast just slowly sank in.

Flashes of tt malao's snarlg face ...threateng to launch its attack.

just kept coming back to me.

at that instant, my whole body started shaking,

I just sat on the bed,

tears started rolling down uncontrolably.
It's just so silly.

But


This time round,

I was really scared...









那一刻想被保护的意识好大,

很单纯地就想要像个小孩,

被吓到,害怕时,抱住妈妈痛哭一场。

-^(00)^-

No comments: