A farewell party for Max and for all of us. Our Jap frens prepared their traditional Udong noodles specially for us, yummmy...Our xiao didi Jiaxian surprised all of us and brought tears when he started performing a song that he specially practiced for tt day, on the guitar!It's really a miracle how people overcome language and cultural barriers and becum such good friends within such a short period o time...it's a small world afer all!
Really hate to leave all of them!

Funny pictures from the crazy scooter race that I had with my French roommate, Gullmore, and Vivien.
(karen, neh, see see... I wore SHORTS la!!Haha).
These pictures bring back memories with my French roommate, though I wouldnt say we were super close cos we didnt have the chance spend much time together.However,I kind of miss Lucie's presence...miss chatting with her almost everynight, from French politics to daily gossips, miss having her there to fight the malao with me,miss her being there help to sweep the BIG bug out of our room...miss her presence..
One of the best thing I found in Taiwan..friends..from all different countries, France,Japan, Korea,Hong Kong,Canada, Germany, Taiwan and even Paragual(想不到竟然在离别跟之前被我们称作“乌龟”的巴拉圭人感情转好,太奇妙了!)
No comments:
Post a Comment