OOps!...I did it once again!
Allowed my new “brother" “失智老人”to laugh at my "manly" side again...
Allowed my new “brother" “失智老人”to laugh at my "manly" side again...
bt this time round, the sacrifice is definitely worth it!
Go on! Laugh all u can...hehe!I dun mind AT ALL!
cos...COS I made JJ, 林俊杰turn ard and wave at me!!(To us ONLY!)
OMG!btwas pretty maluating though.4 of us, Wingyan,Peiling,xinrui and I were manipulating how to grab his attention wen he walked down fr the stage. whether to sing Mari kita or to shout "Singapore rocks" !hahah!
We are jokers la, cos we were really disappointed tt we missed his singing but were too broke to support him financially(: Haiya and didnt get to touch his hand like 1 of the Tw fan, who was hopping and shrieking "啊!!我摸到他的手了!!"(GOOsh)b4 he got into his van n left.
We were abt to leave when the sharp Peipei exclaimed,"eh isnt tt JJ's van n he's in inside!"
The then down and dull wingyan was like "haiya cant be la!"
We turned and looked, the van had uturned back. The back door was opened then,
4gers cum 5guys peeped in and there he was!
Then *deng deng* came my "performance"..haha
cant imagine what gt over me at that moment, seriously(I was always a calm fan.haha)
just decided to try my luck,
I shouted "JJ!"
Ohhh..and then fr that opened door, I saw a head turn..
It was JJ no doubt!
I made sure he heard this b4 i continued,
"WE"RE FROM SINGAPORE!"
He smiled and waved!(Simply love his dimple!(:)
As a frenly gesture I waved back of cos,calmly!(okie la..Actually both wy & I were wavg frantically then!haha!)
When e door closed, the van zoomed off.Wy and I were shriekg like 2 excited kids who just found $2.HAhha!I turned ard and saw the 5NTU guys starg at me wif e stunned"did u just do that?" look, I was kind so embarrassed la...and "brother" had to add "没想到你真的那么MAN!"(arghh!!Thanks ah!)


No comments:
Post a Comment