Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Star Gazing!!+Beautiful 台中

Open air concert in Taiwan!!Le Tea Party!


Angela, zhang shao han!Amazingly gorgeous and sexy!



ARGHHH!!JOLIN蔡依琳!!!Ok I admit I'm not exactly a great fan of hers bt cant deny she's definitely hot, the moment she stands out, she draws attention and u automatically raise up ur arms and start shaking. She just has what it takes!不愧是天后级人物,舞台魅力满分!Throughout e 3 songs she sang tt night, my eyes were just on her and couldnt hlp bt go "wOW" at the end...


Star gazing!![永远的小帅哥-Wilber,叫我给他爱的Tank,Mr cool- 黄立行,情歌王子-张栋梁,大舌头-吴克群,超tehhh,也不知道可爱在哪里的黑涩会妹妹,情歌天后-梁静茹,模范棒棒堂堂主-范玮琪,新加坡之光,亚洲小天后-孫燕姿]还有王心凌,Elva,等歌手、团体,共18组那么多!!而且每个人最少就唱了3首歌,18x3=超爽,超HIGH!重点是我们只花了新币5元,买了5瓶饮料就换到一张票! :D I love Le Tea!(For this I thk I shld Help them do abit of promotion ah:D)





人真的很多!!一开门,我们四个,wingyan(my dying-to-be-famous make-up artist), peipei aka my 保姆和 Max 是争先恐后地冲进体育场,好像新加坡的great Singapore Sale时的 Isetan sale!hahah!不过初次体验这种站着的万人演唱会,真地很好玩哦!


[1&2 June台中之旅,跟郁芬和自在一起去玩]
For - ^(oo)^-


綠葉方舟,是个以一间咖啡厅为主的公园。四周都是花草树木,就连那间咖啡厅的墙也长满了滕。但如果能坐在里面捧着一本书、喝着capuccino,吃着一块chocolate cake,哇!真是一种难得的享受。听的是鸟虫的叫声、不是radio Yes 933 or Fm 98.7,一眼望过去是五颜六色的小花,和在风中婆娑起舞的树群,不是a group of gers in mini skirts or a bunch of guys in singlets walking past (haha).




当天你、我都在cafe,只不过在两个不同的国界,看到的、听到的也是截然不同的事物,但重点是,最终你、我都悠哉闲哉的享受了一个下午。默契吗?心灵相通吗?不懂,也不必懂。可能吧!:)你常说,你很享受一整个下午独自坐在cafe,手中捧着一本书,前面摆着一杯tea,就静静地度过一个下午。。。有机会,好想带你到绿叶方舟,让你也体验一下另一种the luxury of lazing in a cafe surrounded by mother nature, Think u'll love it..(:



Taichung is full of cafes,aboriginal style, victorian style,holland cottage designs... u name it, they have it.Just along a same street u can see at least 3 cafes each uniquely decorated and furnished.Visited their arts museum too, the art pieces depicting the lifes of ppl during the cultural revolution shocked me to tears even before I stepped into the gallery hall. Flabbergasted and astounded by the cruelty and disgusting side of politics and of human nature.








位于苗栗县废弃的胜兴火车站,有点像内湾,那里有条街好像九份老街。同样也是个客家人之家,好喜欢这种带有乡下风味的地区。吃了草莓、咖啡口味的台湾香肠哦!很特别,不过还是原味的好吃!又尝试了自己炒冰(fry the ice?)其实就是让水在一个冰箱冻成冰后,拼命从冰箱的四周把冰刮下,不停铲它,类似炒的动作,抄成一碗fruitty ice kachang!hahah!Yummy delicious!


Toilets, all TOILETSS!
YES!All these are toilet decorations in a shopping centres.N I heard these decorations changes every yr!wow!(Now u noe y they charge so high gst at shoppg centres!:P)We purposely went up to every level toilet to take pics!It's kind o crazy bt it's worth it!Though I must say they are lavishly decorated! Every level toilet has a different theme, eg, the last level is the kids department, the whole toilet uses the theme underwater world to furnish such that the moment u enter, u thought u're little nemo swimming in the big pacific ocean!Muahah!




Customed made this small-bt-expen gift for Jim's buddy, William and his gf, Zann's wedding in Aug!(Bt it's so cute tt I am considerg keepg it for myself!haha)Juz realized Zann is an ex St Nicks ger too!好想念圣尼格拉,orangel bowl,好怀念那4年的中学生涯,好想那群最真实、最疯狂的7个crazy gers !!

No comments: